To connect the content provider, the platform and the TV viewer by offering an array of interconnected and innovative services that power TV schedules worldwide.
At EBS we promise to...
- Understand your brand's vision so that we can embody the right tone of voice to deliver consistently creative content.
- Focus on effective relationship management.
- Facilitate a team-work approach.
- Outline objectives from the word go to ensure client expectations are recognised and met.
- Deliver innovative solutions tailored to clients' needs.
- Keep communication open, regular and confidential.
EBS New Media was founded in 1988 (formerly known as New Media Services). Our first major broadcast contract was as the teletext service provider for Sky Sports and we soon also began to provide similar services for clients like MTV, NBC and Eurosport.
As times and technology moved on, EBS evolved and became the first independent agency to supply data services to Sky's new EPG platform in 2000. Since then, we have evolved and developed dynamically to match the ever-changing television landscape, its new technologies and our clients.
Today, EPG services continue to be at the core of our business, along with TV listings and scheduling work, but our business now extends to sophisticated web, editorial and broadcast platform services. More recently we have developed new functionality within our systems to support the ever growing non-linear requirements of Catch-up, Video on Demand (VOD) and Download to Own (DTO).
We relish the challenges provided by the broadcast industry and we will continue to develop as new challenges and technologies emerge.